Who was the better Red? (Zeo vs. Ohranger)

ohranger

tommy was just there. plus count how many times he said " Zordon whats goin

on?". He was ok, but not as good as ohred of course.
 
Hoshino Gorou for da win!!

*imitates Gorou-style battle cry* Dude's got the greatest battle cries ever, I swear. You can really feel his hatred for Baranoia. Sure, Tommy had damn-good moves, but you can't fight an enemy without a base feeling of hatred to support them.​
 
I'd have to go with Tommy. My favorite Red Ranger of Power Rangers Zeo.

I like OhRed, but I haven't seen the whole series. Atleast I saw episode 1, movie and team up.
 
Zeo was awesome, and it'd be hard to beat. But I haven't seen but a handful of episodes of Ohranger.
 
Id say Gorou. Ive only seen the first 2 eps of Ohranger and the teamup with kakuranger and he is just awesome. Like Krimzon said, his battle cry makes you wanna kick some ass. And he had probably one of the coolest intros ive seen so far in the first ep.
 
whats this crab thingy?

and i pick tommy his been in the power ranger show for quiet a few series and deserve some appreciation:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top