Who says you need a big budget to take on Batman?

from what I have seen I prefer batman and robin to the dark knight because the dark knights batman had a terrible voice, batsuit and batmobile
 
from what I have seen I prefer batman and robin to the dark knight because the dark knights batman had a terrible voice, batsuit and batmobile

From what you have seen? That meaning you haven't seen the dark knight? The voice was kinda bad yeah but not movie breaking bad. The batsuit was amazing wtf are you talking about. The batmobile was pretty cool in batman begins IMO. I did like the bike in DK though.
 
From what you have seen? That meaning you haven't seen the dark knight? The voice was kinda bad yeah but not movie breaking bad. The batsuit was amazing wtf are you talking about. The batmobile was pretty cool in batman begins IMO. I did like the bike in DK though.

I have seen the dark knight but the batman I know would not get injured and call alfred to pick him up
 
I have seen the dark knight but the batman I know would not get injured and call alfred to pick him up

Well first off that was Batman begins not the dark knight. So what you are saying is that batman would not ask some one for help if he was in need? You are saying batman could not get injured? Sounds to me like the ONLY batman you know is the batman and robin movie.
 
Well first off that was Batman begins not the dark knight. So what you are saying is that batman would not ask some one for help if he was in need? You are saying batman could not get injured? Sounds to me like the ONLY batman you know is the batman and robin movie.

batman can get injured but the one from the TNBA, JL and JLU got injured a lot less however the batman I know is

batman
batman returns
batman forever
batman and robin
tnba
jl
jlu
the batman

so your wrong about batman and robin being the only batman I know
 
batman can get injured but the one from the TNBA, JL and JLU got injured a lot less however the batman I know is

batman
batman returns
batman forever
batman and robin
tnba
jl
jlu
the batman

so your wrong about batman and robin being the only batman I know

Your own list proves you wrong. Anyway, I love the hate that Batman Begins gets for the most trivial of reasons.
 
Batman was just starting out therefore would make more mistakes. The batman you know of are pretty much already established. Js.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top