FF8 Who is your favorite Summon on FFVIII

Final Fantasy VIII (1999): Students from a military academy become entangled in a sorceress-driven time conflict. It experimented heavily with the Junction system and a romance-centered narrative. AKA Final Fantasy 8, FF8, FFVIII
I preferred Diablo because of its powerful magic and unique characteristic in the game. It is the most terrific evil characters in the game.
 
A lot of people seem to like and favor Diablo.
That's true! I clicked on this thread thinking " I wonder if people will mention Diablos? ". Then I see that many love Diablos. He's a demonic being from another dimension, in addition to having one of the coolest entrances in the game. His mug and refine abilities have helped me a lot too. Especially the refine ability. :)

My second favourite would be Bahamut hands down, though.
 
Well, back in the golden days where FFVIII really rocks, I find all the Guardian Force awesome. To the intent of summoning them every now and then. But my most favorite was IFRIT. That bad ass goat-like-firey-summon melts my heart. It really looks cool whenever I summon him with the combination of my analog controlling vibrating. I feel like he really is the strongest. Tehehe :)
 
I like Shiva because she is very sexy and she doesn't wear any clothes. When I was a teen I was desperate for female interaction.

I also like the glass breaking effects of her ice powers. I also love Ifrit because he burns the enemies into crisp.

Phoenix is my favorite though because that bird helped me beat Ultimecia.
 
I would go with Siren but she is a very weak offensive summons-and her silent voice inflicts silence on all her opponents, but she has some other unique abilities as well. She is a very beautiful girl that plays a harp -I guess, I really go for the girls that play a instrument of some kind (haha) !
 
I would go with Siren but she is a very weak offensive summons-and her silent voice inflicts silence on all her opponents, but she has some other unique abilities as well. She is a very beautiful girl that plays a harp -I guess, I really go for the girls that play a instrument of some kind (haha) !
That is funny lol.
 
I would go with Siren but she is a very weak offensive summons-and her silent voice inflicts silence on all her opponents, but she has some other unique abilities as well. She is a very beautiful girl that plays a harp -I guess, I really go for the girls that play a instrument of some kind (haha) !
Speaking of Siren look at how she evolved through out the years of being a summon.

This is her in Final Fantasy 6
60


This is her in 8
180

This is her in 11
latest


and here she is in 13

latest
 
Alexander is my all time favorite summon in Final Fantasy 8. The healing power and magic boost has always helped me when playing. Also the medical items potency is increased which helps when it's time for attacking or defending.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top