Who is your Favorite Detective Conan Character?

i would've picked Heiji or Akai but since they're not in the list i'd pick Ai. ^^,
Well I only put the character that was in most of the Conan Episodes in the Poll
Wait a minute. Kudo or Edogawa? Why?
Well the reason why I put both in because some people like Kudo as Conan and Other like Kudo as him self in his normal Tallness.
If you liike them both then you can vote yem cause you can vote for more than one character on this poll
 
He's the same guy... I really don't care much for his tallness. I wished he got taller every time, but still, he's the same guy.
 
He's the same guy... I really don't care much for his tallness. I wished he got taller every time, but still, he's the same guy.

They are the same person butthe otaku people like him either tall or short so that why both name was on the poll
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top