Lurker
I see a W Ending, with Eiji dying and, Brotou and crew finding a way to revive him

Isn't it a little too soon? Maybe something like that in Fourze with Gentaro stranded in space and finding his way back to Earth during the epilogue.

The Meteor has landed
Maybe something like that in Fourze with Gentaro stranded in space and finding his way back to Earth during the epilogue.

Well, maybe but, that's highly unlikely since you know, he has a Rocket Arm and a Radar. He can find his way back to Earth pretty easy.

But, my thought on how OOO would end is also unlikey and likely as well since, supposedly Eiji can't go back to his human form (From what I read) leaving his stranded as a Greeed.

But, it's Kamen Rider, remember how we thought the Taros and Phillip were dead?

Lurker
Well, maybe but, that's highly unlikely since you know, he has a Rocket Arm and a Radar. He can find his way back to Earth pretty easy.

But, my thought on how OOO would end is also unlikey and likely as well since, supposedly Eiji can't go back to his human form (From what I read) leaving his stranded as a Greeed.

But, it's Kamen Rider, remember how we thought the Taros and Phillip were dead?

TRUE BUT OOO'S IS TURNED OUT TO BE GREat

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Let's not have that fight, guys.

We're not fighting, we're just want to RISE UP TAKAMARI DONT DONT OSAERU NA HAPPAYUKU NO YAMI WO YURASHITSUKIARU NE! :castlerock:

It's the mighty might, here's the double dub. :castlerock:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Hopefully we can get an OOO RETURNS with the full story of 800 years ago.