Who is the true Toku legend: Kenji Ohba or Jason David Frank?

There's no "Both" option. I can't choose. Both played big parts for their respective franchises and I wouldn't want to tick either off. Put me down for both and hope they don't appear together... the world may not survive such awesomeness. :laugh:
 
There's no "Both" option. I can't choose. Both played big parts for their respective franchises and I wouldn't want to tick either off. Put me down for both and hope they don't appear together... the world may not survive such awesomeness. :laugh:

This. :buttrock:
 
I wish we could edit the poll options. My knowledge of the past Sentai/Kamen Rider alumni is still not well known (anything below the mid 80's) so I wished I had put in a third option for those that didn't want to vote for Ohba or JDF.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top