Who is going to see the Decade movie?

So who here is going to Japan to see the Decade movie? I am. And I am going to spend a week there. So while I'm there, I going to see Decade Vs. Dai-Shocker. This movie will be the ****.
 
^I won't exactly say "hate" but I would like to say "Good luck then"

So who here is going to Japan to see the Decade movie? I am. And I am going to spend a week there. So while I'm there, I going to see Decade Vs. Dai-Shocker. This movie will be the ****.

Oh great. :redface2:I blame my country for not releasing it here.

Lucky bastards.

DAMN RIGHT Forever Knight! In all seriousness... This is why I wanted to become Kamen Rider Psyga for a veery long time because I wanted to go to Japan without those expensive international flights. Sheesh!
 
^Not at all. But I just want to put a friendlier sentence. That is all.

thats not what i meant its not like garfield15 actualy meant he hates them, its called sarcasm, saying you hate someone but then as a joke. You must be able to read the surounding to be able to get it.

Saying he it should be sayin it friendlier, doesnt get me why? He wasnt hurting him...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…