Which would you re-watch?[PUNTED TO HJU POLL SUBFORUM]

DarkBlaze

Member
It's a rather simple question; I'd also like to know why?

I could watch Dino Thunder over and over again. Each character had a sense of realism and rather down to Earth, it had one helluva bad*** villain that could kill with mere looks, and apart of it kinda of reminded me of the MMPR days. Typical HS teenagers chosen to defend the world, while still going to school and dealing with bullies and what not. It was just all good fun. :)
 
I was going to add RPM, but since we have like four episodes left, I decided to leave it out.

Jungle was an alright season. Like every season (both Disney and Saban), it had it's ups and downs. I feel the later half of the season, particularly the Spirit Ranger arc, was JF at its best. The "master and student" episodes were also another one of JF strongest episodes. There are several good episodes I wouldn't mind going back to watch.
 
I don't think there's a PR season that I wouldn't rewatch some of, but few seasons that I would rewatch all of. But if I had to choose the Disney season where I could stand to rewatch most of it, it'd be Dino Thunder.

I agree about RPM, btw. I'll definitely rewatch it all once the last few episodes come out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top