Administrator
Staff member
Since the original release, we've seen FF3 on other devices such as the 3DS and tablets. On what devices have you played FF3 and what did you like or dislike about the game?

I played on the 3DS and iOS. I found the game boring compared to most of the other main FF entries. I heard that they made changes to the Ninja class for the 3DS release.

I tried playing FF3 on my tablet but somehow the game did not appeal to me much. I think it was my choice of gaming mode that made it appear uninteresting.

From what I know, a game becomes boring when it is made to be compatible with tablets or mobile phones. Anyone who has played the video game with PS or PC will feel that the mobile version is boring. This is because they always try to reduce some features of a game so it can be compatible with a smaller device like a phone. :D

I have to agree with you on this. I am definitely one who is affected by the transition from gaming consoles to mobile devices. I would rather play on PS or PC than use my phone to play at any one point. I have played the game on 3DS and IOS too but you can bet I lamost dozed off through the whole thing.

From what I know, a game becomes boring when it is made to be compatible with tablets or mobile phones. Anyone who has played the video game with PS or PC will feel that the mobile version is boring. This is because they always try to reduce some features of a game so it can be compatible with a smaller device like a phone. :D
I guess you are right. Playing FF3 on my tablet turned out to be a complete disaster. I had heard many good reviews about the game, but my wrong choice of playing it on my tablet spoiled the entire feel of the game. Now I strictly play FF games on my PC. I really wonder how some people manage to play them on your mobile phones.

Are you comfortable in playing them on a laptop if PC is unavailable?

I played FF3 in a SNES. Well, SNES graphics is not good when compared with news consoles, but I enjoy the story. Today, I see so many games with good graphics, but bad stories.

I played it on my android Tablet for the first time and it was a great experience. I would love to play it on PC as well. I use to play it on my mobile phone whenever I am travelling as it is the best way avail the free time. Graphics are not that bad.

I played it on my android Tablet for the first time and it was a great experience. I would love to play it on PC as well. I use to play it on my mobile phone whenever I am travelling as it is the best way avail the free time. Graphics are not that bad.

I tried to play the game on my Android tablet, but had an experience completely opposite to yours. As quoted earlier, I did not enjoy playing it at all. Since then, I always play FF games on my PC.

After reading that there are many people enjoy playing it on mobiles and tablets, I think I should give it a second try. Tablets and mobiles allow easy and convenient access to gaming. So, if I develop an interest in playing on a tablet then I can play my favorite game anywhere and at any time.

I guess you are right. Playing FF3 on my tablet turned out to be a complete disaster. I had heard many good reviews about the game, but my wrong choice of playing it on my tablet spoiled the entire feel of the game. Now I strictly play FF games on my PC. I really wonder how some people manage to play them on your mobile phones.

Are you comfortable in playing them on a laptop if PC is unavailable?

Nice question but I think by PC you mean laptop. But if you meant PS, I have never played using a console before although I see my brother playing. I have only been using the laptop although it can hang in the Middle of the game.

I still feel someone who used a console, will find PC gaming to be less enjoyable. While someone who has never played with PS or PC, they will enjoy the mobile version.

I played the iPad version recently. And it run smoothly on iOS. I am sure the older Android version may not be able to play the game. It seems like the porting is not yet completed for Android and other devices yet. 3DS seems to be another options which is good for playing this new FF3. Or there is always the PC with some emulator for those who are curious about this type of gaming.