I played this game on my tablet for the first time. It was such a nice experience with that game.I usually use to play this game whenever I am free from my works.I really enjoy my time with this amazing game.

I have played it using my PC. The game is very nice and I really like it. I do play it most of the time I am free.

I am getting more used to tablet and I was pretty impressed. I am not sure it will take the place of the PC but it is nice to have that convenience if you want it. I do need to get a new one though and that probably does not help me at all.

Since the original release, we've seen FF3 on other devices such as the 3DS and tablets. On what devices have you played FF3 and what did you like or dislike about the game?

I played on the 3DS and iOS. I found the game boring compared to most of the other main FF entries. I heard that they made changes to the Ninja class for the 3DS release.
I played it on the psp version. It's a good looking game than the later versions. Its very enjoyable for me as an avid fan but I think its a bit easy and fast to complete.

I played the 3D version on IOS a few years ago on my brother's Ipad touch and I really enjoyed it! It was never boring for me. I really like that the game is 3D which makes it's visually appealing. Actually, this is the first and only Final Fantasy game I've finished because I love their use of various job classes or a job system, and you can have various combinations of jobs in your party. I haven't really played the older version of this game so I can't say that it's better than the previous ones.

I've been planning on purchasing this game on Play Store just so I can try other job classes. :)

I originally played it on PC and it was actually one of my favourite FF games (second after VII haha). I was pretty young at the time though and have been apprehensive to go back to it in case it kind of loses the magic. I did see it for sale on 3DS though which was super tempting, as my 3DS is my go-to on long flights. Don't think I'd ever go for it on mobile though.

I have played it through console, that's the version I enjoyed most, it was on ps2 and ps3 I also played one on my laptop too.

The best version is on Ps3, I enjoyed it more with the whole sleek moves, the desktop version is really not much fun like the ones on PS.

Administrator
Staff member
I got the remake. It is hard for me to find copies of the original anymore. I have the DS version. I wish the remake will get to have an hd mod.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
From what I know, a game becomes boring when it is made to be compatible with tablets or mobile phones. Anyone who has played the video game with PS or PC will feel that the mobile version is boring. This is because they always try to reduce some features of a game so it can be compatible with a smaller device like a phone. :D

You are so very correct with that assessment. Playing on either Playstation console, PC and even Xbox gives more better gaming experience with the Final Fantasy games. I recently tried out the FF 15 on the mobile version and I wasn't impressed at all.

Hi everyone? I'm pretty sure they are more or less the same. Just play it on what you have and prefer. The social stuff they added doesn't really add much to the game unless you really want to go balls deep and max out everything.