Which Super Sentai that got BEST character development

Jetman had some AMAZING character development between three of the main team, Maria, Tranza, Radiguet, and Grey but I just wish there was more for Ako and Raita since I felt like there were there to take up some space.

I liked Liveman, Timeranger, Hurricanger, Abaranger, Magiranger's development's since you can see great improvement in almost all the characters as the go though their journey.

I think Ako and Raita's development was just fine. Ako went from being a self-absorbed, naive teenager who was only interested in money into a pretty strong heroine. I mean, she goes through a lot: her first love dies, her long-lost teddy bear that she coldly threw away literally dies for her and she becomes one of the most loyal Jetmen after the team temporarily disbands.

As for Raita, he thinks he's in love with Kaori but soon realizes he'll never have a chance with her and moves on, and he learns to work with other people instead of just living happily with his vegetables. Raita is sort of the shafted member of the group, but he still gets more development than entire Sentai teams (Maskman, Zyuranger, Gekiranger based on what I've seen).

I think Ako and Raita's development was just fine. Ako went from being a self-absorbed, naive teenager who was only interested in money into a pretty strong heroine. I mean, she goes through a lot: her first love dies, her long-lost teddy bear that she coldly threw away literally dies for her and she becomes one of the most loyal Jetmen after the team temporarily disbands.

As for Raita, he thinks he's in love with Kaori but soon realizes he'll never have a chance with her and moves on, and he learns to work with other people instead of just living happily with his vegetables. Raita is sort of the shafted member of the group, but he still gets more development than entire Sentai teams (Maskman, Zyuranger, Gekiranger based on what I've seen).

I can see it that way. They did have way more character development than what Maskman and Zyuranger presented. I know Maskman is supposed to be regarded as one of the great Sentais but at the same time there was barely any character development between the main team. The only ones who got it was Takeru and Akira but it was mainly the development of the Ingram and Tube. I'm watching Gekiranger right now which I'm not that far in and liking but it focuses on Rio and Mele with some of the main team. Does it get a little better with more development around?

Jetman is easy, but I also thought that Dairanger and Timeranger had some excellent development as well.

With Dairanger, I really loved the exploration with Daigo and Kujaku

With Timeranger, each character has their own individual struggle they mostly keep private from the team.

For Gokaiger, I thought most of the development went to Don who became one of my favorites.

Somebody
I'm gonna say Jetman just because the two rangers that got married hated each other at first.

I'm gonna say Jetman just because the two rangers that got married hated each other at first.

I wouldn't say they hated each other that more of Red Hawk and Black Condor's deal. Kaori loved Ryu but he didn't return her feelings despite her confessing to him so she became heartbroken and went with Gai since he loved her anyways.

Dekaranger is quickly developed. All five members get attached to their character since episodes 1.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
So far...
-Jetman: all the characters had excellent development.
-Dekaranger: Ban was the only one who matured enough
-Timeranger: Probably Ayase and Domon had the best character develop. As well as Don Dorunero.
-Gokaiger: Only the team had better development.

Ole! Ole! Ole!
I'm watching Gekiranger right now which I'm not that far in and liking but it focuses on Rio and Mele with some of the main team. Does it get a little better with more development around?

A bit late response here, but I'll answer that with a "sort-of". Retsu and Ran are still pretty bland by the end of it, but the show focuses more on the triangle and how the team develops together. That development does come full circle at the end of the show in a pretty cool way.

I don't think character development is necessarily THE best thing for sentai characters. Since lots of sentai approach their characters differently. Not every sentai character needs to change or grow up for the better. There are plenty of other merits to find in characters other than character development.

Though on the topic of which Sentai got the best character development.... the first ones that come to my mind are Changeman, Jetman, and Kakuranger. :)

A bit late response here, but I'll answer that with a "sort-of". Retsu and Ran are still pretty bland by the end of it, but the show focuses more on the triangle and how the team develops together. That development does come full circle at the end of the show in a pretty cool way.

I'm nearing the end, but so far I'm seeing some character development from Retsu and Ran but I know it probably won't be much since the focus is gonna go back to Rio, Mele, and Jan real soon which I like but I kinda want the other characters to be more involved as well.