Which KR world would you like to be a citizen of?

Hibiki's world.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

But seriously, I think that would be cool. If I ever did find out about Takeshi, maybe I could be the next successor to one of the Riders/Oni. The good thing about the Hibiki story is, anyone can be a hero, as long as you're well trained.
 
Difficult to say. Because on the one hand you would be in worlds where something like Kamen Riders can happen but you would also be in worlds where the monsters Kamen Rider fights can happen. What if you're one of the hapless vicitims that gets killed to establish the threat of that weeks monster?

It's kind of funny thinking about this because when I actually got to visit Japan I had never been to another country. Tokyo was something I had only ever seen in tokusatsu so there is an extent to which for me being in Tokyo felt almost like being able to actually go to Metropolis or Gotham.

With all the great location shooting they do for these shows it was hard not to let my imagination run a little wild. Quietly feeling like at any moment I could see Kuuga zipping by on the TryChaser or look at a rooftop and see Black doing his pose.

This really hit home when we visited a couple of locations from Rider shows. Very surreal. Like getting to walk into your tv or computer screen. All that said, even without real live henshin heroes around it's a beautiful city with great people and I really look forward to getting to visit there again.
 
Agito's world. Not having special powers is actually the safest bet in that universe.

Also, I know God exists. And he's pretty cool and caring to boot.

And there's at least one damn kick ass restaurant in Japan that I could look up.
 
I see a lot of people picking Fuuto primarily because other Rider worlds would scare the **** out of them.

I mean think about..........
Kuuga's world/Agito's world, Grongis and Unknowns pop out of nowhere and scare the **** out of you on notice.

Ryuki's world, your ass could mysteriously be dragged into a mirror without no possible warning, then get eaten alive.

Faiz's world, you don't know whether the person next to you is an Orphenoch or human, and if you piss them off the right now, they'll immediately burn a hole in your chest and turn you into an Orphenoch.

Blade's world, very similar to Kuuga's & Agito's world except replace Grongi/Unknowns with Undeads.

Hibki's world, giant monsters and cats that can walk on two feet and eat you.......enuff said.

Kabuto's world, same concept as Faiz's world except a "clone" of yourself is involved

Den-O's world..................actually no1 would wanna go here regardless if it was scary or not

Kiva's world, glass vampire-like creatures that are similar to Faiz's orphenochs in a sense.....so just take the example from Faiz's world

But the reason with Fuuto being the popular choice is...........
Fuuto/W's world, enemies require Gaia memories to transform to monster. Monsters are easier to detect just by hearing the "Gaia Memory" sound, and it seems there is a reliable police squad around LOL

With that being said, the world I pick is.................
"I'm a passing through citizen, remember that" LMAO
 
Kuuga's world/Agito's world, Grongis and Unknowns pop out of nowhere and scare the **** out of you on notice.

Midori Ken made a good point, though. You're perfectly safe around Unknowns as long as you don't have superpowers (or go around cloning any dark lords or anything).
 
Yeah, but Grongi will kill you because you have a blue shirt or whatever the hell their game is that week.

Yeah but dammit those guys are all gone by the time Agito rolls around!

Actually, could we live in a Kamen Rider world specifically after the supernatural menace has been taken care of?
 
I'd have to say Den-O's world actually. The Deaths the imagin cause rarely stick because there is someone *cough*ryoutaro*cough* around to remember and recreate.

Unless you are the Piano man. . .
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top