Which KR world would you like to be a citizen of?

In all reason-ability? Kabuto's world. So I can put some peanut butter on a saltine cracker and attract the ZaBee Zecter.
 
In all reason-ability? Kabuto's world. So I can put some peanut butter on a saltine cracker and attract the ZaBee Zecter.

When I read "peanut butter" in ur statement before I finished reading ur post, my first initial thought was that you were gonna spread peanut butter on the floor and hope Kabuto/Gattack or a Worm was gonna stop dead in its tracks from CLOCK-UP MODE and stick to the peanut butter :laugh:
 
When I read "peanut butter" in ur statement before I finished reading ur post, my first initial thought was that you were gonna spread peanut butter on the floor and hope Kabuto/Gattack or a Worm was gonna stop dead in its tracks from CLOCK-UP MODE and stick to the peanut butter :laugh:

That sounds so ridiculous...it might work.
 
FUUTO, NUFF' said. I can listen to Wakana Sonozaki's songs all day.

Howevah! If Rider action is a must and Smart Brain or the Wonderful Blue Sky Organization makes a blue and white Kamen Rider... Count me in!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top