Solo the Wingman
*smooth jazz*
Pretty much what everyone else said: different strokes for different folks.
Case in point: there's already been a recommendation against Decade. I wouldn't go quite so far as to disavow Decade; I really enjoyed most of the show and the concept was unique. I can see why people don't like Decade since my personal head-canon is that the ending doesn't exist, but it's not complete and utter trash.
Don't let mass opinion decided anything for you. Just pick a show and try it out.
Case in point: there's already been a recommendation against Decade. I wouldn't go quite so far as to disavow Decade; I really enjoyed most of the show and the concept was unique. I can see why people don't like Decade since my personal head-canon is that the ending doesn't exist, but it's not complete and utter trash.
Don't let mass opinion decided anything for you. Just pick a show and try it out.