Which Kamen Rider kaijin scares you the most? (PIC Heavy)

I (and some people) wanna know which kaijin (monster) that scares the bejeezus out of ya.

If you vote, post here which exactly which kaijin scares you and provide a pic or snap or picture of it.

Let me start it off,

The monster that scares me the most is... well there are 3 of them.

1. Volancer

The design....The way it ate Kamen Rider Scissors... It almost ate Knight.....
(shivers)
rk024_resize.jpg
ry021.jpg

2. Spider-thingy

Its web of doom....[HIDE]It ate Gai in the 13 riders...[/HIDE]It haunts my dreams every night....

dg034_resize.jpg

3. Horse Orphenoch

It crushes you to death....If you survive it you'll become like it.....
555058_resize.jpg

(Call me a baby if you want)

Let it begin!

worms, undead or orpehnics would scare me the most since they could be right beside us and we would not know! fangriee don't count cause they are all pussys :p
LOL

School Days
worms would scare me to death because they can mimic people. if i saw someone that looked exactly like me...:O_O:

2. Death Spider
Its web of doom....[HIDE]It ate Gai in the 13 riders...[/HIDE]It haunts my dreams every night....

...and because of that...it made Brad/Thrust look like a lil *****...HE'S A F'CKN KAMEN RIDER.

I hope the Wang Bros. reshoot that cause that was one of few things that irked the hell out of me when watching 13 Riders.

3. Horse Orphenoch

(Call me a baby if you want)

Let it begin!

worms would scare me to death because they can mimic people. if i saw someone that looked exactly like me...:O_O:

Heck, the Salis (Larvae Form) was probably the scariest of all the designs. See folk, cannon fodder can be scary.

Despite the fact, Yuji was a good guy...to an extent.:sly:

As for me, I am quite afraid that my last combing in front of the mirror could be my last (MIRROR MONSTERS)

What if any pretty girls or my professors could be an ORPHIE? NO!!!

If we are dealing with a card game, I say Undeads for they are the scariest of them all!

If Worms are appearing, I better run before they clock up! DANG! I am slow.

I am afraid of Imajins, why? They are a bit strange bunches of wierdos.

None of the heisei kaijin scare me but some of the showa did when I was a kid.

Lurker
I'm gonna have to go with Makamou. If I was taking a hike one day and BAM here comes a spider the size of a monster truck, I'd be pretty damn scared. Of course on the flip side of the coin, if I saw a crab the size of a monster truck I'd try and lead it into a big vat of boiling water, and then I'd eat that fucker.

I'm gonna have to go with Makamou. If I was taking a hike one day and BAM here comes a spider the size of a monster truck, I'd be pretty damn scared. Of course on the flip side of the coin, if I saw a crab the size of a monster truck I'd try and lead it into a big vat of boiling water, and then I'd eat that fucker.

:laugh: :drool: