Which is the better buy (Kikaida/Evolver/Lion Maru)

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I'm having trouble deciding which to get first so I figured I'd ask you fellow HJUers.

#1. EVOLVER 3 Volume DVD set (subbed) with official soundtrack, making of... book, and post card style pictures from the series.
evolver_jacket1_mini.jpg
evolver_jacket2_mini.jpg
evolver_jacket3_mini.jpg
cd.gif
book.jpg
photo_3s.jpg


#2. Android Kikaider Animation DVD Boxset (subbed), includes Kikaider 01 anime aswell.
51H2VE6DRJL._SS500_.avif

#3. Lion Maru Double DVD set: a) Heroic Lion Maru and b) Storm Cloud Lion Maru.
lionmaru.jpg
maru2.gif


Which would you guys go for first?.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well Kikaider is going to be a hundred bucks cheaper than evolver so I would say go for that. Bonus... it's pretty good. Differen't from the live action show though, It more follows the manga.

I didn't know that evolver had a 3 dvd box set. I thought you had to buy the 3 dvd's seperately. How much does the box set cost? I can't seem to find it on their webpage.

EDIT: Wait! If you get Evolver I can come visit and watch them! Go for Evolver! Seriously! I'll even lend you my copy of the Kikaider anime boxset. [/selfish plug]
 
Last edited:
I think I'll do the Evolver set this month which will be about all I can spend. Then I'll just grab the other stuff for the September haul when i got extra dinero.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top