Which Heisei Rider End Fight do you like and hate?

Kiva's a mess since it's Inoune's baby. God, I wonder what kind of child he will raise. Funny how everyone just loves Kuuga's ending, alot didn't a while back right? :P

Agito is a spawn of Inoue as well........and that wasn't a screw-up. I also recall that Inoue played a role in the Kuuga writing staff as well, so you can also consider Kuuga a relative of Inoue.
 
Kiva's a mess since it's Inoune's baby. God, I wonder what kind of child he will raise. Funny how everyone just loves Kuuga's ending, alot didn't a while back right? :P

I dunno about others, but I thought since the thread is about the End Fight, that's what I was talking about. It usually seems like everybody likes Kuuga's.

The actual final episode... I think it's great for what it is, I just never ever want to see another Kamen Rider series try to do the same thing.
 
The point is, Inoue was restrained then. Look at Faiz to see how a less restrained Inoue works.

Wow, maybe Toei should keep Inoue restrained so that he'll do a better job in his writing :P

Anyways back to End Fights. I Also love the final battle in the Project G4:
-Agito riding kicking Ant Lord in his Shining Form
-Gills getting his arm cut off and regenerates it in his Exceed from
-and Hikawa taking off his mask and fights G4

Really great stuff in that movie
 
The point is, Inoue was restrained then. Look at Faiz to see how a less restrained Inoue works.

Inoue wasn't restrained........he just kept using the same ol' bulls*** for every Rider series since Agito that he was a part of.

Only difference is, fool the fans once, shame on us.......fool the fans twice (or in this case, multiple times with Faiz, parts of Blade, 2nd half of Hibiki, parts of Kabuto, Kiva, etc.), shame on you.

Inoue doesn't switch it up......and he ends up falling on his ass trying to make every Rider series "dramatic-like" when certain Rider series cannot work well with dramatic. Kuuga and Agito was fine for having "drama-esque" elements, and the same can be made for Faiz as well except for all the random inconsistencies involved.
 
Likes
Den-O and Blade. Both are pretty neat end to the series and have a good build up to the final. I can't really remember in detail but i do have a good impression of the last episode of both series.

Disappointed
Kuuga, Ryuki and hibiki since they cut off potentially good fights and for me it just does not really give a good climax to the series. These fights just gave me a "huh?" feeling.

Hate
Decade - I hate it because they don't even have an end in the series itself! (movie not counted).
 
I've seen all of Faiz, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade, and the most disappointing ending was Hibiki. Here they were setting up one of the coolest fights ever, then suddenly a year passed. WTF? That really threw me off. I can't say Decade because I have a feeling it's going to be a new Den-O in that it won't end for a while. They'll end Den-O with the Chou Den-O Trilogy (hopefully) and then start milking Decade and have him show up in all the future Rider Seasons.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top