Which Disney season do you wish Sabam come back and redo?

Pretty much all of them except for Dino Thunder. Saban should work the most on Ninja Storm, since they never got to do a PR series based solely on ninjas. I feel like they could make a great story with that And no, I don't count Season 3's Ninjetti or whatever the word was outfits
 
To be honest, none of them.

Yes, I said it.

Why?

Because Saban had crappy seasons too, so there's no guarantee he'd do them any better.

My god, can we please stop having threads that imply Saban was perfect? Yes, the majority of my favorite seasons are Saban seasons, but I still like some of the stuff Disney puts out.

You're all whining about how much you hate Disney like a bunch of babies.

*deep breath*

Now off to bed....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top