Which Democrat do you want to win the Preliminaries?

x1xBladex1x

Member
These are the 8 Democratic Candidates in competition for who will run for president. Who do you want to win?? From what I see, it's obvious that it will either be Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama. John Edwards is possible. Personally after researching them, I don't like any of them that much, but I'm not old enough to vote anyways.



For republicans, here's the Republican Thread.
 
Last edited:
I come from a family that votes Democratic in most elections but this year I'm a registered Ron Paul Republican.

None of the democratic candidates are worthy of running this country in my opinion. Hilary is just as bad if not worse than Bush.
 
I don't want Hillary Clinton to get the nomination. Its not because of her gender. No I just don't want the Clintons back in the White House again. Also its her previous profession before being a congresswoman or as first lady, see I don't trust lawyers in political positions. Not since Granholm mucked things up in Michigan. They hide daggers in their words which can have serious repcercussions for the economy.

I think Obama could be interesting, but the aura of Greenhorn permeates his work. It's not his fault really, it's what other Dem candidates are heaping on him. I don't think the O factor can help him here.
 
The most important thing for me is to get out of Iraq and os far none of the democratic candidates have a set time table as to when to pull out. Obama can't even promise to get the troops out by 2013 and Hilary is for a war with Iran. Way too many things I disagree with with the dems. Obama even voted for the reauthorization of the Patriot Act... come one now.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who promises to pull out of Iraq. Afterall, he does get the most military donations out of all the other candidates.
 
6xjq8gk.png


Seriously though, Ron Paul has my vote :thumbs: don't care about the democrats really, or parties that much
 
Last edited:
As I've stated on the republican thread, I'm just not impressed with either side and their canidate choices...I just don't wanna go into detail why and start a political war here, but I'm pretty much just not gonna vote period this time.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top