Where Do You Find Toku Time, and When Do You MAKE Toku Time?

I usually catch up on the Toku that have been released throughout the week on Friday and the weekend. Sometimes Ill watch an old show or a newly released show on a weeknight, just to get my mind away from all the stress of college. But, usually the weekends.

But, Im on Spring Break now so Im catching up on shows that I have wanted to see, like Gaoranger. I watched half the show in like 4 days. F'in sweet!
 
Weekends and free holidays is where I watch the great toku shows. I can even squeeze in weeknights, not even one night.
 
I usually get on the internet for about an hour a day (sometimes longer & sometimes not at all), but that's when I usually watch toku/dramas/whatever, but if there's no school the next day sometimes I stay up late & watch 3-5 episodes of something from 11pm - 1am
 
I use to watch whenever the new episodes have come out. But, with the semester ending soon (and, a 'competitive' art portfolio submission coming up), I had to put it on hiatus.

Hoping for the summer time to watch and stuff, though I doubt it because I usually forget, or lose interest.
 
I do my Toku times whenever I feel like going to Veoh. So far I watch five episodes a day, then I go back to re-watching a certain toku.
 
I usually watch my downloaded shows 1 hour before I turn off my computer, 4-5pm. 1 ep per day and if I'm lucking I can do 2.
 
12pm is my toku marathon time. if i catch my brother watching anime at that time, i tell him to go to sleep because he has work to do the next day. if he does not comply, i turn on my PC then im up till 3am(4am if kuuga is in the watch list).
 
during school days, I will wait 'till the weekend. during school breaks, I will just see when the latest eps will be out and I'll down to it. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top