Where do I get Holsters for my Skull and Trigger Magnum?

Keith Justice

New Member
I wanna cosplay as a Kamen Rider Double P.I., and I want to wear my Magnums in my jacket under my arms.... can that be purchased for not too much and be able to fit my Magnums?
 
It's probably going to be a bit expensive if you get a good rig (there are some cheaper ones made of nylon or something, but they look pretty terrible). The professional-grade shoulder holsters that the FBI and off-duty police wear can run anywhere from $150-$300.
 
you probably dont want to wear that at a convention. It might scare security unless the holsters and weapons are completely visible and not obscured.
 
I know a really cheap option that my wife used for my sci-fi film if you don't care about them being side holsters instead of shoulder holsters.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top