Nothing will change because Final Fantasy VII is a stand alone game. It is not like Resident evil or Metal Gear Solid where there is a Universe that keep continuing. The original and remake are also 2 different stories now. Changes are done so playing the original will not be a spoiler and things will stay fresh.

I rather now predict things because I want to be surprised by the time I played the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he rushed to open the door of the church to see Aerith and she is not there, that was sad. I am sure he has been through a lot and he desperately misses her. I am excited with the changes we are going to see in the next episode. We all expected to see the same story from decades ago but now we have all these twists and turns.

Can someone please answer? Is Indergrade the official episode 2?
It is a DLC that is still part of episode 1. It is not the episode 2 we are all waiting for. It is more like a filler arc, A very beautiful Filler Arc.

I still believe that Zack is dead and what we are seeing now is a Multiverse. We will see different versions of realities on the next episode. It will all go full circle eventually.

The ending confuses me but I am quiet intrigue. I am losing sleeping thinking about what is gonna happen next. The anticipation has been killing me because I want to see the explanation why is he alive when he was dead in the original game. They might shake things up.

We might get it in 2023. Square Enix have so simultaneous projects in a row and I rather see them take it slow than rush it and give us an incomplete inferior product.

Administrator
Staff member
If he Survived, imagine how will he react if he found out that Aerith was dead. I mean, we all know it is going to happen. But, she is the Woman in the refrigerator trope, so Cloud will become a stronger character and kill Sephiroth.