Administrator
Staff member
I think we will have the next episode March next year just like the first episode did, I hope by that time the corona virus problem got solved so this game won't be delayed.

It was just announced that Episode 2 is currently in production. I read it in article from IGN. So the development of Episode 2 got delayed because of the pandemic but they are now back on production. Most likely the programmers are working at home. The game is mostly likely going to be finished by early next year.

I still wonder how many episodes the remake will have. I was think three but 4 is also a possibility.

In my speculation. This remake is going to have three parts but if it sold well beyond their expectations, we will have extra episodes. So we must all by the game so they have no reason to cancel it like what happened in XV.

I believe in Square Enix because they blew my expectations. I have high expectations but what they delivered is beyond what I expected.

I want more sidequest. The sidequests are my absolute favorite part of the 1st episode because it adds a lot to the world building. In episode one I learned about the culture of Midgar.

Because of the coronaVirus, I believe we will have the next part on fall 2021. I know that is a long wait but the world is going through a lot of crap right now.

Can someone please answer? Is Indergrade the official episode 2?

I believe it will be March next year. The Pandemic slowed down the development of the game.

I am glad to find out that I am not the only person on earth who wanted the elephant in the room to be addressed! When are we going to get episode 2!

I finished the Game and the dlc and I am confused why Zack is still alive. It felt like this is an alternate Universe and this game will have a different story from the original. SO what will happen to the romance between Cloud and Aerith if her boyfriend is alive. I am confused about what is going on. This is not the Final Fantasy VII I played as a child.

I loved what I see by far so I will just trust the process. They have to make changes to keep things fresh. It will be boring to have a frame by frame remake.