I just finished the game and It is really masterpiece. I thought I will be bored of a long game that is the remake of the first 15 minutes of an old game since it will feel like a filler episode of an anime but it was pulled of really well. I never thought characters like Jessie and Bigg will be more likable than before because their roles are expanded. I think I will play the game again. My question is when is the next episode of the remake? How many episodes is there going to be? Is there a content that will be cut. Are we going to have new content beyond the original ending?

Is there a confirmed date for episode 2?

The time travelling empress
I wish I can answer this question but all I get are clickbait people with fake articles. There is no actual date on when episode 2 will be released and how many episodes this game will have. If episode 2 flops, we won't get an episode 3 so pray nothing bad happens.

All I know is we are going to have an episode 2 since the 1st episode have good sales. It have better sales than Final Fantasy XV and X2. This shows coed party teams is better than one gender party teams. I hope games like XV an X2 should never happen again. Single gender teams are not fun. Coed have a better dynamic.

This is only my prediction. I believe we won't have episode 2 by the end of the year. Final Fantasy 7 episodes will be a yearly thing. I can imagine this game to be complete and concluded by episode 3 or 4. I estimate this to be within 4 years. Maybe we may get 2 episodes a year but for smaller gameplay hours. I still can't confirm anything but I can expect the next episode to be longer than episode 1 due to additional party members.

I think at Episode the available playable characters will be Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aerith and Red XIII . I am not sure though who will be introduced.

Episode 1 is very linear because Midgar is a small city but I think episode 2 will be bigger and it will be an open world like FF15 because after Midgar the game became a world tour open world. It will feel like a very different game from the first episode. I think Red XII will be a full pledge party member now instead of a guest.

I am not sure which one of Yuffie Kisaragi, Cait Sith, Cid Highwind and Vincent Valentine will join the party but I can see the ninja Yuffie being next to join the club.

Which means Episode 2 will be having more content and it might be a very big file for pc users. I made a the right decision by buying episode 1 with ps4. I can't wait to play as Yuffie she have a very lively and fun loving personality. A very huge opposite of Cloud.

Administrator
Staff member
I am very excited on who will be the summons we will get on the next chapter. There are so many missing summons on the first episode.

Administrator
Staff member
I am expecting to see Yuffie and Vincent having an expanded role. I mean a minor character like Jessie was fleshed out on the remake. Imagine what they can do to two characters who are actually playable party members.

Yuffie might also start as an enemy since she is a thief that stole everyone's stuff so we might get a mini bossfight againts her.

I hope they improve Cait Sith on his debut because many players of the original doesn't play him because he attacks his own teammates. I know he is suppose to be a high risk,high reward character because he have an attack that kills all enemies but the risk of him killing his own team mates make people refuse to make him a party member.