What's your expectations and hopes for PR 2008?

I think it's safe to say that the Red American Ranger would not act like Jan. Besides, when was a PR ranger a duplicate of their Sentai counterpart?

I dont know, stranger things have happened. I wouldnt be surprised if we got a jungle boy for a red ranger.
 
*cough Bridge, Sky*cough

Yes but Bridge had a personality and Sky had an actual story as opposed to what Sen and DekaBlue had...

Red Ranger wise, Jack's kind of similiar to Ban, albeit toned down and with a great deal more common sense. Cole's probably the closest to an outright copy.

Actually I take that back, Anubis is damn close to DekaDk.
 
Surely you jest. Anubis was just like any other officer who gave orders. Doggy Kruger was a mentor/father-figure/badass cop swordsman to the Dekas. I'm sorry, but Anubis just can't compare to Boss.

You're right.

Anubis was better acted and wasn't a sorry looking muppet, so you can't compare the two.
 
No Red Ranger joining last thing.

The Red Ranger won't be a jungle boy. The last thing we need is another Cole.

Original grunts. I'm sorry but I don't like the Rinshi.

Get rid of that stupid fly. His commentary annoys me during the Geki zord battles.

No number of Kalish's season is the length episode titles anymore. It's getting stupid.

A good theme song.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top