What's the sentai series you love the most

KingRanger

Banned
Enough with the hate. Lets have a thread that shows the love for the super sentai series of shows. If you hate a show, talk about it in the other thread. If you love a show, talk about it here. Also if you hate a show the person above you loves, go talk about hating it in the other thread :P

Myself I love GoGoV. It has great characters, villains, mecha, and a damn good story line.

EDIT: Can a mod remove the "watched" part of the topic? I made a goof :)
 
Dairanger, I started watching it at first for the sake of seeing where the Season 2 MMPR zords came from, but soon I got really into it. It's a very spirtiual show about the power of chi, typical of most kung-fu sentai like Kakuranger which I've also grown fond of

You also can't go wrong with JAKQ
 
Last edited:
Magiranger. It was my first sentai I've ever watched and is my personal fav. What I really liked about this show was that the main 5 were siblings. Of course I soon learned that Fiveman and GoGoV also had siblings as the main 5
 
Carranger for me, but Timeranger is pretty close.

What's funny is that after I watched the first episode of Carranger, I hated it, but when I forced myself to watch the second ep, I started liking it a lot

IDK, the first ep just felt a little rushed
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top