What's the Chinese Word for Geek?

O_o

Y'know, I happen to speak Chinese, and even I don't know...when my folks wake up I'll ask them and get back to you.
 
I'm Chinese. I've been speaking it all my life, and...I really can't think of one. XD I'm sure there's a term that can be used to refer to "geeky" people, but I honestly can't think of a specific word. It can be conveyed, I'm sure, but yeah. :sweat:
 
[俚语]反常的人,畸形人,野人

From an online dictionary, it could be wrong i should say it first

EDIT: Its wrong
 
Hm.... I hear the term for it was "keith".

[hide]
Just Kidding! ^_^
[/hide]

Perhaps there really isn't one.:sweat:
Let's go ask Jackie Chan! (was gonna say Takuya, but he already replied).
& besides, at the end of the cartoon series, they used to have that "Ask Jackie" thing. If anyone can contact him here, I believe you can Keith. :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top