What Toku Songs are you diggin' right now?

WHAT THE IS THIS SKY SONG? I ONLY KNOW OF JUSTIPOWER SIGI NO POWER. I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE ED.
 
Magiranger King said:
WHAT THE IS THIS SKY SONG? I ONLY KNOW OF JUSTIPOWER SIGI NO POWER. I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE ED.

the Sigi no Power...I think is the theme in everys Justiriser eps beginning when they're reviewing the previous eps...:anime:...the Sky by SWEETS is the 1st ending theme....
 
Choshinsei Flashman
Kosoku Sentai Turboranger
Zigzag Seishun Road
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (a song I didn't like until I saw Satou do it live on SSS '04)
Eyes of Justice (HOW TOUGH!)
searching for myself
Ai ga Tomaranai
Chojin Bibyun (BASHARN BANG!)
 
Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Choshinsei Flashman
Kosoku Sentai Turboranger
Zigzag Seishun Road
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (a song I didn't like until I saw Satou do it live on SSS '04)
Eyes of Justice (HOW TOUGH!)
searching for myself
Ai ga Tomaranai
Chojin Bibyun (BASHARN BANG!)

reviewing the justiriser eps? what you mean? and to shougo you saw the SSS live concert?
 
rina1.jpg
rina2.jpg


"Sweet Little Resistance" - Rina Koike

Originally sung as Sailor Luna during the pgsm 'Kirari Super Live' stageshow, pictured above preforming at the 'livegate tokyo' show this past fall.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top