FF16 What Mini games you would like to see for Final Fantasy 16

Final Fantasy XVI (2023): Clive Rosfield is drawn into a brutal war fueled by magical Dominants and their summoned Eikons. It leans fully into cinematic, action-focused combat with a darker medieval tone. AKA Final Fantasy 16, FF16, FFXVI

GeorgeJuire

New Member
What minigames would you like to see in Final Fantasy 16? Every sequel of this series introduces a minigame. A lot of them got so popular they became a stand alone game like Chocobo race. What mini games you would like to return or be reintroduced?
 
I love the Card Games in Final Fantasy VII so I want it back. I would like to see Chocobo racing. I enjoyed Fishing and cooking from XV so I want that back too. For something new I would like crafting stuff then selling them to merchants. I also want some kind of Martial Arts tournament.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A tower defense mini game, Something similar to Plants vs zombies. Then everytime we complete it we get prize.
 
I want some kind of amusement park and it will have carnival games with prices. I love the Golden Saucer in Final Fantasy VII,
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top