What is the Worst Sentai of the 2000's

Dekaranger.

For some reason, I found that it was a chore to watch.

That, and Umeko. I don't understand how people can say they like a char who looks like an ugly baby, and that her entire purpose is to look cute in a bathtub.
 
Go-onger (did not like Sosuke's character so much) and
Boukenger (i keep having the urge to want to punch BoukenYellow off her feet every time she does her roll call pose :eyebrow:)

would also like to add Magiranger solely because Kai makes the worst Red Sentai in my opinion
**i know i complain too much...*
 
Go-onger (did not like Sosuke's character so much) and
Boukenger (i keep having the urge to want to punch BoukenYellow off her feet every time she does her roll call pose :eyebrow:)

would also like to add Magiranger solely because Kai makes the worst Red Sentai in my opinion
**i know i complain too much...*

i agree with you on two of 3 i liked Bouken magi and GO On

magi at least had 2 redeeming features music and Asami Kai while Go on had the onlt thing i like about go is the opening while with magi i own all the ost and listen to them alot this show how much i dislike go onger i did not even like the girls evey time a go on Girl came on the screen i found my self drifting in my mind to seeing Suenaga Haruka Photos btw i read gurabia aidoru and Aidoru mags so there
 
I didn't report him. I was just playing around. :P

Yes, I'm a huge fan of Umeko. When I first watched Dekaranger, I fell in love with Umeko.

UMEKO FOREVEVER!
 
I didn't report him. I was just playing around. :P

Yes, I'm a huge fan of Umeko. When I first watched Dekaranger, I fell in love with Umeko.

UMEKO FOREVEVER!

who did not fall for Kuchiki Chan when they first watched Deka i did
she was my bigest toku crush until i saw Suenaga chan
 
who did not fall for Kuchiki Chan when they first watched Deka i did
she was my bigest toku crush until i saw Suenaga chan

I would have fallen in love with her, but Jasmine was in the way.

That said, yeah, I've tried to get people into Deka before and actually found some who didn't take. Couldn't understand it, but I guess that series isn't bulletproof :)

I'm trying to decide, but there's so much sentai I just don't like after Deka. That was, like, the line. Geki aside, I haven't been able to get into any post-Deka seasons until they became Power Rangers shows. And it's a sad thing when you're forced to admit that Bruce Kalish helped keep your interest in a genre alive. -_-
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top