What if Saban Never sold Power Rangers?

If Power Rangers were never sold, we probably wouldn't see Syd and Z, in my opinion, the sexiest Pink and Yellow Rangers in modern history
 
Yeah... no. I don't need cheesecake casting. I want something that is apparently a four letter word to a lot of sentai and PR lately... Talent.
 
Yeah... no. I don't need cheesecake casting. I want something that is apparently a four letter word to a lot of sentai and PR lately... Talent.

But that's six words.

@GekiBlack, The actresses who played Z and Syd would still be in SPD if Saban was still around. Think about it, they would have much more serious roles and character development.
 
Jungle Fury wouldn't be Jungle Fury... and Jackie F**king Marchand would be executive producer

...Oh, and Bruce Kalish would be naked in a ditch somewhere, trying to sell his scripts for Disney Channel original series on a street corner
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top