Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jun 13, 2008 #3 It's simple: It's an impossible comparison. It can't happen.
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jun 13, 2008 #4 Chronotia Archzenom said: VS Click to expand... i thought you were leaving?
Chronotia Archzenom Member Jun 13, 2008 #6 Kamen Rider Armor Ninja said: i thought you were leaving? Click to expand... Indeed, but this is my something that might keep up my spirits high *though I have less than 1 day left.
Kamen Rider Armor Ninja said: i thought you were leaving? Click to expand... Indeed, but this is my something that might keep up my spirits high *though I have less than 1 day left.
KamenGrappler Lurker Jun 13, 2008 #7 your question is what would happen if they fought? The Thunder Rangers would die hard and fast, and Tendou and Kagami would pack up shop and go home, roll credits.
your question is what would happen if they fought? The Thunder Rangers would die hard and fast, and Tendou and Kagami would pack up shop and go home, roll credits.
The Black Sun CHUPA SHOTARO! Jun 13, 2008 #8 Rider Kick X2. BOOM. The end. I would give more leverage if you put Gouraigers instead of Thunder Rangers.
Rider Kick X2. BOOM. The end. I would give more leverage if you put Gouraigers instead of Thunder Rangers.
Takuya Member Jun 13, 2008 #10 The 2nd Evil said: I don't get the purpose of this thread. Click to expand... It's like a showdown between toku characters that share the same beetle motif. >_> KR > SS. :O
The 2nd Evil said: I don't get the purpose of this thread. Click to expand... It's like a showdown between toku characters that share the same beetle motif. >_> KR > SS. :O