What Happened to The Sentai Motorcycle/Non-Motorcycle Action?

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I had to ask myself that one question. I mean we haven't seen any motorcycle or non-motorcylce action in the recent Sentais since after Magiranger.

So, I wonder what does everyone else think?
 
Look at Sentai's main toyline these days. Roleplay items and mecha seem to be the main selling points for the main target audience. The actual Sentai member toys seem to be made just for fans.

In that context, equipment like vehicles which aren't big enough to be mecha toys alongside the giant robots, but not small enough to be replaying items, basically disappeared.
 
I guess they wanted Sentai to focus on the mecha battles, while Kamen Rider occupies the bike action.

Pretty much. The bikes in Sentai quickly dropped off when Kamen Rider was relaunched in 2000, while the amount of mecha has increased.

Of course, since Kamen Rider bombed in the West, there's no compunction for Power Rangers not to use team bikes.
 
Pretty much. The bikes in Sentai quickly dropped off when Kamen Rider was relaunched in 2000, while the amount of mecha has increased.

Of course, since Kamen Rider bombed in the West, there's no compunction for Power Rangers not to use team bikes.
I guess so. Oh well, all we have left now are the memories.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top