Yes, I found a similar thread by ZoneFighter, over at Dedicated to Black Forums!!
Who knows, they could be re-starting the board again, but really I'm not too bothered because I had a horrible time over at Japan Access and I just want to get over it now!!
Now lets continue discussing Tokusatsu on Henshin Justice!!! :jam:
Yes, I found a similar thread by ZoneFighter, over at Dedicated to Black Forums!!
Who knows, they could be re-starting the board again, but really I'm not too bothered because I had a horrible time over at Japan Access and I just want to get over it now!!
Now lets continue discussing Tokusatsu on Henshin Justice!!! :jam:
It was before...but now it seems that each and every post starts off with "Which Kamen Rider......" especially at the With a Vengeance part of the forum.
Sort of like how each post in the Power Chamber here is "Who's the best Ranger? Who's the worst Ranger? Who's the hottest Ranger? What's the best Ranger season? What's the worst? Who is your favorite villain? Least favorite? Favorite comedic relief? Least favorite? Favorite theme song? Least favorite? Who would win in a fight, Jason David Frank or Ted 'Theodore' Logan? What would win in a fight, Sean cw Johnson's stiff acting or the dude who plays Sky's stiff acting?"
It's temporary. Some fuckhead attacked Japan Hero and its server for God knows what reason.
Hey, make no mistake I have no love for what the Access became, but the site itself is invaluable to the fandom. Why on God's green Earth would someone want to attack the site of Japan Hero?????
Sort of like how each post in the Power Chamber here is "Who's the best Ranger? Who's the worst Ranger? Who's the hottest Ranger? What's the best Ranger season? What's the worst? Who is your favorite villain? Least favorite? Favorite comedic relief? Least favorite? Favorite theme song? Least favorite? Who would win in a fight, Jason David Frank or Ted 'Theodore' Logan? What would win in a fight, Sean cw Johnson's stiff acting or the dude who plays Sky's stiff acting?"
It's temporary. Some fuckhead attacked Japan Hero and its server for God knows what reason.
Hey, make no mistake I have no love for what the Access became, but the site itself is invaluable to the fandom. Why on God's green Earth would someone want to attack the site of Japan Hero?????