What ever happened about the All Riders VS Daishocker Director's Cut ?

Look here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gVfTIJkgs[/ame]

and here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PBnv0pOz30[/ame]
 
I'd forgotten that Natsumi took a picture of Tsukasa during the epilogue. In Decade: Final Chapter, Natsumi, Yuusuke, and Daiki were lamenting that they had no pictures of Tsukasa up until Natsumi remembers the picture she took of Dark Tsukasa earlier. I guess that pushes All Riders vs. Daishocker even further out of continuity?
 
I'd forgotten that Natsumi took a picture of Tsukasa during the epilogue. In Decade: Final Chapter, Natsumi, Yuusuke, and Daiki were lamenting that they had no pictures of Tsukasa up until Natsumi remembers the picture she took of Dark Tsukasa earlier. I guess that pushes All Riders vs. Daishocker even further out of continuity?

Shinji took a picture of him at Ryuki no sekai, too. I'm amazed that Natsumi cant find it in the album :loltongue:
 
I'd forgotten that Natsumi took a picture of Tsukasa during the epilogue. In Decade: Final Chapter, Natsumi, Yuusuke, and Daiki were lamenting that they had no pictures of Tsukasa up until Natsumi remembers the picture she took of Dark Tsukasa earlier. I guess that pushes All Riders vs. Daishocker even further out of continuity?

No just bad writing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top