What ever happened about the All Riders VS Daishocker Director's Cut ?

I'd forgotten that Natsumi took a picture of Tsukasa during the epilogue. In Decade: Final Chapter, Natsumi, Yuusuke, and Daiki were lamenting that they had no pictures of Tsukasa up until Natsumi remembers the picture she took of Dark Tsukasa earlier. I guess that pushes All Riders vs. Daishocker even further out of continuity?

Like already mentioned, AR Shinji also took a picture of Tsukasa and gave it to him.

Of course, when that album was made, it was stated that they were Tsukasa's pictures. So, it makes sense that pictures taken by other people wouldn't be there... Natsumi's reaction still was pretty off though.
 
Soooo... Where the hell is Otoya/Dark Kiva?
I thought it was mentioned somewhere that he would show up in All Rider vs. Daishocker.

Isn't that the reason why he gets away in the Nega-World Episodes? You know, to kind of come back in the movie?
 
I'll admit that the DC of this movie was better than the original cut, but there is still so much that could have been done.

So what's the word on the DC of the Decade X Double movie?
 
I watched it yesterday and also enjoyed the **** out of it.

Directors Cut FTW.

But I still feel screwed as a Blu-ray ver has not been released and probally never will be.
 
Soooo... Where the hell is Otoya/Dark Kiva?
I thought it was mentioned somewhere that he would show up in All Rider vs. Daishocker.

That was never said anywhere, people just wanted to see him return...

Isn't that the reason why he gets away in the Nega-World Episodes? You know, to kind of come back in the movie?
Not really. That arc makes no references to the movie. In fact, it makes nearly no reference to anything.

Inoue basically told the little irrelevant story he wanted to sell and used only the final minute to actually do what the entire arc should have done (set up the later worlds). That Otoya escaped from that battle, but presumably stayed commanding the monsters in the Nega World. That's it.
 
That was never said anywhere, people just wanted to see him return...


Not really. That arc makes no references to the movie. In fact, it makes nearly no reference to anything.

Inoue basically told the little irrelevant story he wanted to sell and used only the final minute to actually do what the entire arc should have done (set up the later worlds). That Otoya escaped from that battle, but presumably stayed commanding the monsters in the Nega World. That's it.

That's messed up, having Decade leave the villain in Nega World to cause more atrocities I mean.

Chuuto-Hanpa is the word that sums up this arc. For those not on Japanese terms, Chuuto-Hanpa means "Half-done" or in some cases "Half-assed"
 
Shinji took a picture of him at Ryuki no sekai, too. I'm amazed that Natsumi cant find it in the album :loltongue:
Pretty sure all the photos were turned blank by the destruction of the other worlds in episode 30. Still doesn't explain how she forgot about the one she took in All Riders vs Daishocker, which was after this.
 
Pretty sure all the photos were turned blank by the destruction of the other worlds in episode 30.

The pictures had returned by the time Natsumi talked about Tsukasa not having any pictures. So, the picture that Shinji took should have been back too, alongside the All Riders one.

I guess the writer forgot about them... maybe they were burnt by Natsumi alongside those other pictures in the beginning of the movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top