What episode does Raia have the most dialogue?

Blade Dancer said:
Iga, if you didn't have to look that up, I envy your memory. I can usually remember the conversations that characters had, but remembering which episodes they were in? No chance. Not without looking it up, anyway.

I remember all that stuff but I always forget the important things, like- wait, who are you again?

Speaking of Natsuki, I actually got to see and very briefly speak with her last year, she's awesome, and now I have her autograph to add to the collection. It's not as exciting as August meeting Ishinomori, but I always did think I was born a decade too late.
 
I remember all that stuff but I always forget the important things, like- wait, who are you again?

Iga, I would never expect you to remember who I am. How many thousands of people do you know in cyberspace? Unless I could henshin, of course, then it would be sad and wrong that you forgot. :laugh:

And yes, Aoi, everyone should watch Hana Yori Dango. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top