What Dragonzord should have been doing during season 2

Eye See You
I wonder what that combination would look like with Zyu stickers on the Dragon Zord....hhmmmm....

Probally just as badass or even more.

Awwww I was hoping that they actually combined since that looked so awesome!

No kidding so did I. The dude that was able to mod this mecha probally spent some serious time on doing so.

That freakin white Tiger, was BEGGING to be made. It's a crime scrap an idea like this. :shakefist

That's Saban for ya'. I do prefer the Thunderzords & Tigerzord over the Zyu2 mecha but they also would have been really really good too see.

HOLY HELL! :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

Told you.

I wonder does that formation actually happen in Zyu2?

It never happend.

Man, I think THAT'S what our Megazords should've looked like.

I still think Saban should have focused more on the individual Thunderzord cockpits rather then wanting original zords.

Also, a high respected PR fan and toymaker is right now in the works on making these Zyu2 zords as toys. If he makes a bunch of sets they would sell like hot cakes and probally be more wanted then the Dragon Buckler.

Lurker
Pretty cool looking. Definitely should've been at least for a big guest starring episode. :buttrock: :castlerock:

Shouldn't that have been called some sort of combination of "Thunder" and "Dragonzord in Fighting Mode?" "Dragonzord in Thunder Fighting Mode," perhaps? At any rate, it is pretty awesome. Although I always hated that the pterodactyl was left off (and I know how I would've incorporated it) and I wish that the Firebird could find a place on there. Growing up, I spent my fair share of time imaging various zord combinations...

I've seen those Zyu2 designs before, and I understand the Zyu2 concept, but can someone explain how those drawings would have materialized?

Is the owner of the photobucket account linked to those pictures around here? I poked around to see what other insanity there was to be found and I saw that he/she (apparently) made a very, very old dream come true in making a ranger for Titanus.

[hide]
kylash327_kylashtitanus.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00660.jpg[/hide]

Shouldn't that have been called some sort of combination of "Thunder" and "Dragonzord in Fighting Mode?" "Dragonzord in Thunder Fighting Mode," perhaps? At any rate, it is pretty awesome. Although I always hated that the pterodactyl was left off (and I know how I would've incorporated it) and I wish that the Firebird could find a place on there. Growing up, I spent my fair share of time imaging various zord combinations...

I've seen those Zyu2 designs before, and I understand the Zyu2 concept, but can someone explain how those drawings would have materialized?

Is the owner of the photobucket account linked to those pictures around here? I poked around to see what other insanity there was to be found and I saw that he/she (apparently) made a very, very old dream come true in making a ranger for Titanus.

[hide]
kylash327_kylashtitanus.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00660.jpg[/hide]

FOR THE WIN!!! :castlerock:

Is that "for the win" directed to the ranger? Speaking of fan-made rangers and whatnot, are there many more, and are they grouped together? There's a girl who was in Matt Austin's video and some other random group picture I saw who looked to have a white In Space suit. I'd like to get a good look at that suit, especially the helmet. In Space and Time Force are two my favorite suits, and coincidentally, they're the easiest to add onto.

Now, count up your crimes!
Gosh. I once had a dream about that when I was young. Too bad that they can't really combine. =P

Ah yes, that unused Megazord design. That would've cost a lot for the costumes to be made.