What does this statement mean?

My lord almighty,that would just be the sweetest thing ever,to have figuarts
to come here,but I have noticed that toys over there in japan are a lot nicer
than the ones here in the states,like takara/tomy they have better paint jobs
on there tf's than ours here.so if they do bring them here they probably won't
be the same detail,also most US companies try to save money and prefer the
less detail to the figures.But like some have said I am remaining cautiously
optimistic if they do come here or not.I sure hope so.
 
The only way I'd see this work if Shinkenger figuarts appeared along side bits of masked rider toys.
 
From BBTS:

Hi Brian,

We are not sure if they will be packaged for the American market or an imported shipment.
We will post any details as soon as we know for sure.
Thanks!

Rita
Customer Service Specialist
www.BigBadToyStore.com
 
I was reading a couple reviews on collectiondx and it looks like souchaku henshin gai and ouja were released through Diamond Select Toys. This might be something similar. And the best part about that is that Toys R US carries Diamond Select Toys. I'm also going to e-mail bbts with my own questions and let you guys know what they say.
 
Maybe if people buy these two in the USA we'll see more? Gai and the like were all short lived due to sales it seems.
 
Hmmmm

I think what it means is that Bandai is just going to offer whole sales of Figuarts to american based websites like BBTS. Course, this might mean that you can go into your comic store or anime store to buy Figuarts.
 
Hmmmm

I think what it means is that Bandai is just going to offer whole sales of Figuarts to american based websites like BBTS. Course, this might mean that you can go into your comic store or anime store to buy Figuarts.

That would be great... finally a reason for me to go to my local comic shop again.

And local shops (like Toys2) might get them a bit cheaper too? I know they order from Diamond Select Toys sometimes.
 
That would be great... finally a reason for me to go to my local comic shop again.

And local shops (like Toys2) might get them a bit cheaper too? I know they order from Diamond Select Toys sometimes.

Doubt it...comic stores tend to over charge for Japanese imports.

Examples are Gundam models, I sometimes see High Grade kits going for like 35-40$ at most places.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top