What do you think of internet tv?

Last night, it was my first time having my computer merged together with TV. I couldn't be more happier than, but having problems with small fonts. It took me a few minutes to search!

Since we're talking about internet tv here, this is beginning of the end for me, because I'm about to ready to dump DirecTV that has gone higher as it eats money out of my wallet.

It's so good that internet tv is free without having to worrying about eating money out of my wallet ever again. But I couldn't connect HDMI, because my computer is like four or three years old. So I would have to buy new one.

Mind you, where do I see HDMI in PC? I don't see any. Now, imagine this, it could save me lots of money! To allow me to do whatever what I wants to. I think it's really good, because we have crappy shows out there today, for a example, reality shows! I'm getting tired and sick of Reality shows.

I see too many americans wants to be reality stars, that's sick to my stomach to hear that. Makes me wanna to vomit!

Anyways, any good shows that I should be watching online? Please tell me.
 
Well I tried out Amazon.com's video on demand service on a few tv shows and I found the video quality to be really bad. They also make you use a very specific media player that runs real slow. I plan to try out netflicks soon. I'm hoping that will be better.
 
I can't believe the kind of my thread has been revived. :redface2:

But that's all right with me as long as we're discussing the future of television.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…