What do you get when you fuse Gaoranger and Ultraman?

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
FUUUUUUUUSION HA!

ultragaoranger.jpg



o4b.jpg




What the hell is this crap!:O_O: I just happened to be checking out some dvds on ebay and I was almost blinded when I saw this garbage. Is this even legal? And they even made 27 episodes of this crap!


Isnt one of those monsters from Ultraman Tiga?

I've seen it all now. What will they bootleg next.....:nono:

Heres the link if somebody is insane enough to be interested but I highly doubt it.
http://cgi.ebayo.cm/Ultraman-Jiaao-4DVD-/160565705938?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item2562763cd2
 
I....how.....Lokey?? Man, China and their shameless bootlegs...

Juding from the translated titles, I think those are Gaoranger episodes but you probably now that already :sweat:
 
I'm having a burning curiosity to see what it would looks like on screen. I wonder are they huge like ultramen or what. I dare someone to buy it.

Wont be me though.:laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top