What could the final Jungle FUry Team look like?

This
[HIDE] Power_Rangers_Jungle_Fury_by_strato.avif
[/HIDE]

Damn that looks sick.

I wonder if Disney will make original cockpit footage for the Auxillery Zords & Extra Rangers, assuming they appear in PRJF.
Let's hope it does and let's also hope that dumbass, Bruce Kalish doesn't screw up on the awsomeness of Gekiranger for this one.
 
Last edited:
Because that outfit is just so damn sexay! :thumbs:
I've never been attracted to a ranger suit before... but GekiYellow's just changed my mind on that

Hmm Doggy-chan in Gekiyellow's costume? I'd like to see that. :thumbs: :laugh:

But more to the point. I know we probably won't see them but maybe there could be a reference to Penguin, Gazelle and Gorilla Rangers existing in the past? I'm just curious as to what a Penguin helmet would look like :p
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top