What bad guy do you wanna see next? (Batman or Superman)

Japanfan4ever

Sometimes things get complicated.
We need to see something fresh in the movies!

For me I really wanna see someone who isn't well know in Batman, other than with the fans. You look at Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul, nobody other than comic fans knew of them. So I want somebody who hasn't had exposure to be brought to the mainstream rather than rehash, like what they're doing with Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight. That goes for Superman too. By the way, have you seen the viral campaign they have for his character in The Dark Knight? :sweat: Funny stuff.

Anyway, for Batman: I'd love to see Firefly, relatively unknown to even some comic fans. A cool CGI Man-Bat, or even Killer Croc!

lrg152fireflyxb2.jpg


For Superman: definitely Doomsday, a close second would be Metallo. But I'd really like to see Steel show up too. That'd be the ****! :buttrock:

[JFC MOD EDIT] HOTLINKING KILLS KITTENS. PLEASE THINK OF THE KITTENS AND USE SERVICES LIKE IMAGESHACK INSTEAD.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Batman: I think it's about time the Man-Bat finally got some screentime.

Superman: Darkseid should definitely be Supe's next on-screen badguy.
 
Batman: Harley Quinn. And a decent effing Poison Ivy.

Really, because even though Batman and Robin was an unspeakably horrible film, I thought Uma was just like the comics. Now Angelina Jolie, she could do it. She'd need to color her hair, but she has the boo....... bu........ body for it :198:
 
Really, because even though Batman and Robin was an unspeakably horrible film, I thought Uma was just like the comics. Now Angelina Jolie, she could do it. She'd need to color her hair, but she has the boo....... bu........ body for it :198:

uma thurman blows as poison ivy...it was more like one of the spice girl being a villain and kicking batman's ass...:laugh:
 
Ok, if that's so what differences are their between her interpretation and the comics?

everytime she attempted to be seductive in the movie, she layered on the seduction way too much and kinda ended up looking like a bad cross between a greenpeace member and a cat in heat. the poison ivy from the comics had the style and finesse to take down anyone in her lair without moving a finger, not doing a couple tai bo kicks with alicia silverstone (speaking of which, where the hell is she now?). the costume design didn't really help that, either. all in all, no one's interpretation of any batman character was really in that travesty that is brett rattner's movie.

what? :eyebrow:


you asked.....
 
Two face is a cool choice.

I'm not sure, it'd be cool to have a lesser known villain be the big one in the next Batman, but it could also be nice to have several less known villains, and use the movie to focus on a different plot, i.e., Dick training an apprentice. They could do the classic Dick Grayson thing, or deviate a little and use Tim Drake, or even one of the Batgirls. Introducing one of those characters would be cool; and it would also be nice if they had another character unlikely to get their own movie but still good enough to be a character, such as Zatana or Green Arrow maybe.

Superman I don't know... I haven't seen the latest film yet, but I just can't imagine that guy taking on Darkseid or Doomsday because of his build. And I'd prefer Darkseid to be introduced in a Fourth World film. The Foruth World is really a story in itself and worthy of a big scifi epic treatment.
 
Batman: Harley Quinn. And a decent effing Poison Ivy.

While I would LOVE to see a real life Harley Quinn, theres pretty much no one who could pull it off. I mean Arleen Sorkin IS Harley, without the voice it just wouldnt be the same....The only actress I could think of whos crazy enough to play her is Fairuza Baulk....but dubbed over with Arleen Sorkins voice :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top