FF8 What are the chances of Final Fantasy 8 getting a remake?

Final Fantasy VIII (1999): Students from a military academy become entangled in a sorceress-driven time conflict. It experimented heavily with the Junction system and a romance-centered narrative. AKA Final Fantasy 8, FF8, FFVIII
I think the chances of a FF8 remake are slim, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the original game. Plus, there are plenty of fan-made mods and updates that can enhance the gameplay experience. But if a remake were to happen, I would love to see updated graphics and possibly even some new content to expand on the game's story and characters.
 
A remake of Final Fantasy 8 would be amazing. The game had an amazing love story and characters that are worthy of being reintroduced to a new generation of gamers. However, I understand that it may not be a priority for Square Enix at the moment, given their current focus on other projects. A Final Fantasy 9 remake might come first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top