Weather forecast (as of right now) in your area: The Thread...

22 C
Feels like: 29 C
Humidity: 83%
Wind: SSW 8 kmph

AUGH! I'm not opening my windows until the wind picks up and weather goes down below 23 C (percieved) no way!
 
Hella Sunny~ at 94°F (34°C)
Current: Sunny
Wind: S at 6 mph
Humidity: 25%

Blech... I thought it was starting too cool down. I was soo looking forward to jackets, scarves and layering my clothing. :redface2:

I hope it cools down more tonight for the concert I'm going to. If you ever want to hear how I sound like with a completely shot voice, hit me up on Skype later on tonight, lol. :P
 
Leeds, Uk

Partly Cloudy
Feels Like:
14 °C
Barometer:
1,015.92 mb and rising rapidly
Humidity:
88 %
Visibility:
9.99 km
Dewpoint:
12 °C
Wind:
ESE
Sunrise:
6:19 AM
Sunset:
7:50 PM
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top