We Havent had one of these in a while.

Which HJUer would you get along with the most? Takuya, Kaneda, Maskedshuuyu, Filadelfo, toranoko, ShadowRider, x1xbladex1x, Miaka975, p-chan, Gekiblack, Bolt, ForeverRed, japanfan4ever, Bueno
which HJUer wouldent you get along with the most? Not sure if I wanna list that out.
Which HJUer has the best taste in music?Only one I know is Takuya since I got a lot of my J-music from him
which HJUer has the worst taste in music? Have no idea
Which HJUer have you played online games with the most? Savory Cade
which HJUer sucks the most in online gaming? No one since Savory Cade was pretty good.
which HJUer Contributes a lot to the fandom? EJF, TVN, OoZ, Momotaros, Tokurawshelp, Igadevil.
^ Keith is not an Acceptible answer
which person trolls the most? Seems like Haitien is the popular answer so Ill go with that. :P
HJUer you've been talking to since you first signed on I dont really remember exactly, I guess all my Elite homies: Takuya, Maskedshuuyu, Filadelfo, toranoko, Shadowrider
 
Which HJUer would you get along with the most?-jedimb, merc, haitien
which HJUer wouldent you get along with the most?-fr
Which HJUer has the best taste in music?-me, jedimb
which HJUer has the worst taste in music?-???
Which HJUer have you played online games with the most?-???
which HJUer sucks the most in online gaming?-???
which HJUer Contributes a lot to the fandom?-poweranimals

which person trolls the most?- me
HJUer you've been talking to since you first signed on?-um...jedimb?
 
Last edited:
Why is everybody listing p-chan as one of the people they'd get along with the best? Is it because she's an attractive female? :laugh:
 
This thread feels like flamebait honestly.

Ice cold Dayna. I thought you loved me. :bawling:

Awww I DO LOVE YOU VASHIE! I wasn't naming EVERYONE I'd get along with, because I'ms ure if I met you all I would get along with ALL of you. I just named two that I thought I would get along with easiest. Of course I'd get along with you, Slut! :P

Which person trolls the most?

-Faded.Memories.

Coming from you, that's like you expressing your undying love to me. :P
 
Why is everybody listing p-chan as one of the people they'd get along with the best? Is it because she's an attractive female? :laugh:

She seems pretty nice to me. Havent seen a picture of her so I have no clue what she looks like. If she is attractive, then that is definitely a plus though. :thumbs:
 
Which HJUer would you get along with the most?

GekiViolet, GekiBlack, Ryuutaros, Momotaros, Faded, Keith, Forever Knight, Z-Unit and Saejima Kouga (The HJU Member).

Which HJUer wouldent you get along with the most?


Ummm, a certain few on this board... But I won't say. :P


Which HJUer has the best taste in music?


I don't know.


which HJUer has the worst taste in music?


I don't know.


Which HJUer have you played online games with the most?


I don't know.


which HJUer sucks the most in online gaming?


I don't know.


which HJUer Contributes a lot to the fandom?


Fayt Lenigod?


which person trolls the most?



HaiTien78, I think?



HJUer you've been talking to since you first signed on?



No one right now.
 
Why is everybody listing p-chan as one of the people they'd get along with the best? Is it because she's an attractive female? :laugh:

Yep, that's why they're saying it. ;)

Actually I haven't seen much of her...we're probably just in different threads. You know...she probably actually goes INTO toku and sentai threads...while I troll the power chamber. :laugh:

But as far as best looking female, I would have to say kC is the hottest chick here...I crush on her big time! :sweat:

Well...Faiz and I both do really. So kC, if you're ever looking for a threesome!!!! :laugh:
 
Which HJUer would you get along with the most?
GekiViolet,x1xbladex1x,Takuya,P-chan,Miaka975,Inui Takumi,Basri RX,Red Sky Ranger,Kamen Rider Armored Ninja,Tsubasa Dragon

Which HJUer has the best taste in music?
Tsubasa Dragon

Which person trolls the most?
The answer is too obvious :P

Which HJUer Contributes a lot to the fandom?
Igadevil

HJUer you've been talking to since you first signed on?
Basri RX
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top