F Fangaia101 Banned Jan 27, 2008 #3 That was acctually pretty nice a traditional jump and kick and very saticfying :laugh:
T Taryel Member Jan 27, 2008 #4 WOW! Man Kiva looks like its going to be awesome. I love the violin music that is playing in the background.
WOW! Man Kiva looks like its going to be awesome. I love the violin music that is playing in the background.
Achilles Ready For Action Jan 27, 2008 #5 That was amazing. I wouldn't change it any other way. The indent of Kiva's logo in the end of the kick was great. lol
That was amazing. I wouldn't change it any other way. The indent of Kiva's logo in the end of the kick was great. lol
Kamen Rider ZIX Member Jan 27, 2008 #6 This should go on "Ned-vid theatre" Kiva's kick kinda resembles Agito's rider kick.
Judge Faiz I am the law Jan 27, 2008 #8 Kamen Rider ZIX said: This should go on "Ned-vid theatre" Kiva's kick kinda resembles Agito's rider kick. Click to expand... You're correct. Not an update, nor a download. So off to the correct forum you go.
Kamen Rider ZIX said: This should go on "Ned-vid theatre" Kiva's kick kinda resembles Agito's rider kick. Click to expand... You're correct. Not an update, nor a download. So off to the correct forum you go.
Saejima Kouga Member Jan 27, 2008 #9 That stance kills me. Someone needs to tell him to keep his feet on the ground til doing the actual jump--->kick.
That stance kills me. Someone needs to tell him to keep his feet on the ground til doing the actual jump--->kick.