Was this Kage or was this Michael Braunenstein?

ForeverRed said:
ryuuranger? You mean Ryu Dairenjaa aka Dimetrozord ranger the worst spammer ever?

Yeah him. I probally forgot his name.

I seriously would no be surprised if it was him.

But either way, giving this assurine so much "thread-time" aint helping the situation out at all. He's prolly reading this and getting off.
 
I think he is gonna be UNBAN next month. I hope he forget about that. <_< And I don't want to see him again.
 
Forever Knight said:
But either way, giving this assurine so much "thread-time" aint helping the situation out at all.

Yeah, he's like an unfunny Beetlejuice -- if you say his ridiculously long name enough times, he'll pop up to annoy people.
 
Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Yeah, he's like an unfunny Beetlejuice -- if you say his ridiculously long name enough times, he'll pop up to annoy people.

Braunstroll :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top