Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 30, 2008 #1 Ya know like the Sentai one that had 30+ figures in it. Was there a Rider 35th Anniversary set and/or an Ultraman 40th Anniversary set ever released from Bandai?. If yes can someone post pix. Thanks
Ya know like the Sentai one that had 30+ figures in it. Was there a Rider 35th Anniversary set and/or an Ultraman 40th Anniversary set ever released from Bandai?. If yes can someone post pix. Thanks
Forever Knight Eye See You Feb 23, 2009 #4 This is closest I could find, Iga. U know anything about this?.
Forever Knight Eye See You Feb 24, 2009 #7 SentaiRider said: I heard there doing something similar for S.H Figuarts line Click to expand... Where did u hear that?.
SentaiRider said: I heard there doing something similar for S.H Figuarts line Click to expand... Where did u hear that?.
SentaiRider Lurker Feb 24, 2009 #8 Forever Knight said: Where did u hear that?. Click to expand... It was this hobby shop forum,I don't know witch one but the had a pic of a KR anniversary logo Next to S.H logo.
Forever Knight said: Where did u hear that?. Click to expand... It was this hobby shop forum,I don't know witch one but the had a pic of a KR anniversary logo Next to S.H logo.
Adrienzo Member Feb 24, 2009 #9 Forever Knight said: This is closest I could find, Iga. U know anything about this?. Click to expand... I sure those are one of many Hong Kong bootleg toys. I think I saw something like that along with other bootleg toys like this: A Kiva-Boukenger Accellular, which has a Kinky wallpaper of Gaoh on the screen, with Hyper Kabuto on the package...lol Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
Forever Knight said: This is closest I could find, Iga. U know anything about this?. Click to expand... I sure those are one of many Hong Kong bootleg toys. I think I saw something like that along with other bootleg toys like this: A Kiva-Boukenger Accellular, which has a Kinky wallpaper of Gaoh on the screen, with Hyper Kabuto on the package...lol
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Feb 24, 2009 #10 Forever Knight said: Click to expand... It's cool, BUT IT'S MISSING ZX! :sweat: