Warhammer Skulls Showcase Returns This June

Staff member
Games Workshop has a lot of Warhammer-related announcements they’ve been holding back on, in anticipation of releasing them all at one event: the Warhammer Skulls Showcase. The press event will return this June for its sixth year.
Here’s what we can expect: GW has confirmed new trailers and behind-the-scenes videos for Warhammer 40,000: Darktide and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 will be released. Upcoming content for Total War: Warhammer III, Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector and Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will also be revealed. Most of these things will be unveiled during the Announcement Showcase, scheduled for June 1 at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern. Keep twitch.tv/warhammer bookmarked because that’ll be the place to see it.
Hosting the event will be Clive Standen, voice actor of Titus in Space Marine 2. Once the showcase ends, the celebration continues for about a week, as most popular Warhammer titles will be discounted…or possibly updated. Games Workshop is implying some surprise...

Continue reading...

There's a small part of me that believes Creative Assembly excluded something from the Warhammer III roadmap to reveal at Skulls Showcase.

I'm hoping for some Total War Warhammer 3 content this year. I still believe that these developers profit more from cinematics than from gameplay content.